The 'Toddler' Class
The 'Toddler' classes are for children aged approxiametly 18 months (or when they are on the go go go and in need of a more active class) to 4 year olds. Walkers still come to the Baby classes if they need and prefer a quieter class.
We recommend to parents with children whose ages span both the 'Baby' class and the 'Toddler' class to come to the Toddler class.
The 'Toddler' Classes are currently at:
- 9:30am on Mondays @ Marchard Hall, SW19 8JP
- 9:30am on Wednesdays @ Mansel Road Centre, SW19 4AA
- 9:30am on Thursdays @ Marchard Hall, SW19 8JP
- 9:30am on Fridays @ Marchard Hall, SW19 8JP
Click here to help find the venues:
Once you've enjoyed a FREE TRIAL, you can either:
- Pay as you go
- Pre-pay for the remaining weeks (less 1 week in case you need to self isolate) - Autumn Term 2021 only